Monday, 30 June 2014

Rindas Summer Scavenger Photo Hunt

I'm still enjoying following along with Rindas Photography Scavenger Hunt, although since I've been looking for birds on a wire not a single bird has sat on a wire in my vicinity, they obviously know!!!!

Today I have succeeded in uploading 2 photos taken on Saturday while I walked my Mother in Laws (exceedingly fat, but that's another story, dog) I couldn't choose which one to use. I love the fact that within a stones throw of our house are fields and fields and fields. You can walk a long way right up over the downs if you so wish with only a little bit of road to negotiate.

The fat dog is never overly impressed when I turn up to walk her but I persevere in the hope that she gets keener!!! She's the only dog I've ever come across that doesn't like a walk. She liked the fields a little bit but still trotted behind me in a resigned fashion.

Any way on with the photos.

No 7 A Rural Landscape


I look forward to continuing my hunt and hopefully some birds will see fit to sit on a wire!!!



7 comments:

  1. Those are both beautiful. Whoa . . . for a moment I thought the "fat" was modifying the Mother in law! Glad to read on and realize it wasn't! LOL!
    Thanks for joining in the Hunt.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rural landscape! Those birds are difficult to get on a wire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and lush - I do like that darker cloud too, as it adds such depth to the photo. You walk in a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture, Linds. The bird on the wire was one of the first ones I got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant photos, Linds.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have enjoyed my posts.